Hello, there! I apologize that this is late, my internet has been flaky as of late. Anyway, let’s wrap May 2018 up.
Wow, that’s so depressing I’m not even going to comment. Next!
- Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
- Artemis Fowl; The Eternity Code
- Artemis Fowl; The Opal Deception
- Artemis Fowl; The Lost Colony
- Artemis Fowl; The Atlantis Complex
- Artemis Fowl; The Time Paradox
- Artemis Fowl; The Last Guardian
I’m now an official Fowl Fanatic. The series is SO AWESOME. I literally read all the books except one in a month. Let me put it this way; this series is so awesome I returned all the Harry Potter books I was reading without finishing and turned down a chance to watch Star Wars in order to read them.
- Learned to read Gnommish so well that I can read it almost as well as I can English (because I had nothing better to do, apparently)
- Found a pair of sandals that fit me (after trying on 14 pairs, no less)
- Finally figured out what my ballet teacher meant when she said ”Drop your hip down in attitude.”
- Made keto biscuits and gravy which was surprisingly like the real thing
- It’s official-I’ve got a new fictional crush, on (who else?) Artemis Fowl II
- I’m getting a new cat this July! Felines forever! In case you didn’t already know, my family names all of our cats in alphabetical order, and this will be our ‘H’ cat. I really want to name it Holly, after Captain Holly Short in the (you guessed it) Artemis Fowl books.
- POINTE SHOESSSSS!!
- Artemis Fowl
- American Cheese
- The song Life To Fix by The Record Company
- Survive Tech Week
- Write at least three letters
- Post a minimum of five times (not including this)
- Go strict keto for a month
- Sew a ballet skirt
How was your May?